Your carpet is an investment!
Carpeting can be one of the most durable investments you make for your home — provided you care for it properly. With routine cleaning and basic maintenance, a quality carpet can last 20 years or more.
Today's carpets are designed to hide soil and even repel it, thanks to advances in chemical treatments. However, carpet fibers can still trap and hide dust, dirt, bacteria and other pollutants. Over time, that can lead to matting and a general deterioration of your carpet. Regular carpet cleaning has a number of benefits that we sometimes forget:
- It extends the life of your carpet
- It gives a fresh, clean look to a room
- It makes a room smell better
- It eliminates dust and particles that bother people with allergies and asthma
The choice of the proper cleaning method is important. Some methods leave residues that cause rapid resoiling and defeat the whole purpose of cleaning. Some methods actually damage the carpet fibers.
Rosalinda's Cleaning Services Carpet Cleaning's trucks are outfitted with an extensive list of steam cleaning features that distinguishes it as the most thoroughly equipped, versatile machine in the industry.
Carpet cleaning services include:
- 240 degrees +, hot water extraction @ 500 CFM
- Vacuum/blower system capable of displacing greater than
400 cubic feet of air per minute(CFM)
- 100% safe & non-toxic
- Pretreatment deodorizer/sanitizer on all work
- Competitive pricing
- No soil-attracting residue left behind
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- IICRC Certified and fully insured
- Pet odor and spot removal
- Upholstery, oriental, wool and area rugs
- Evening & weekend service availability
- 24- hour emergency service
- Scotchgard by 3M protection
- Senior discounts